The registration fee includes admission to all sessions, accommodation and catering in the venue of the summer school, from August 31 evening until September 6 noon.
- Registration fee with full-board accommodation in double or triple room: 510 euros
- Registration fee with half-board accommodation in double or triple room: 408 euros
- Registration fee with B&B accommodation in double or triple room: 300 euros
All the accommodations are two-apartments composed of a double bedroom, a living room with a davenport and a bathroom. They are also equipped by a with kitchen with four fire points and oven (double sink, drainer, drawers and hanging cabinets, refrigerator and freezer), laundry corner with a washing machine and a wash basin.
Since the number of student and postdoc participants is strictly limited to 30, PhD students interested to participate should apply online declaring their profile, ongoing research and interests. An evaluation procedure will follow, and a notification will be sent to applicants. Important dates at a glance:
- Deadline for grant application: May 20, 2014
- Grant notification:
May 30, 2014June, 8, 2014
- Deadline for registration: June 25, 2014
- Summer school starts: September 1st, 2014
- Summer school ends: September 5, 2014
The organizing project ICON provides a number of grants partially or fully covering the cost of participation.
The application form is here.
For any information please send an email to Anna Monreale (email: email@example.com)