- Paper submissions should be limited to a maximum of eight (8) pages in the IEEE 2-column format, including bibliography and any possible appendices. Microsoft Word templates and LaTeX templates are available at the following web page: http://www.ieee.org/conferences_events/conferences/publishing/templates.html
- Authors are kindly invited to submit the papers electronically in PDF format through the IEEE ICDM CyberChair online submission system (https://wi-lab.com/cyberchair/2016/icdm16/index.php).
We do not accept email submissions.
- All submissions will be double-blind reviewed by the Program Committee on the basis of technical quality, relevance to the topic, originality, significance and clarity. Author names and affiliations must not appear in the submissions.
- Each submission should be regarded as an undertaking that, if the paper is accepted, at least one of the authors must register and attend the conference to present the work. No-show papers will not be included in the proceedings.
- Accepted papers will be included in the IEEE ICDM 2016 Workshops Proceedings volume published by IEEE Computer Society Press, and will also be included in the IEEE Xplore Digital Library. The workshop proceedings will be in a CD separated from the CD of the main conference. The CD is produced by IEEE Conference Publishing Services (CPS).